Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/19/2003 8:47:23 AM EDT
I'm about to place an order at RGUNS for some USGIs. I noticed that the Labelle 30 rdrs and the USGI black teflon 30 rdrs are the same price. Any reason not to get the black teflons over the gray mags?
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I have heard alot of negative feedback on this site about Rguns mabey you should stick to the EE for mags, some good deals and you dont have to worry about getting ripped off.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#2]
buy with confidence from rguns, i have never had a problem with them at all.
just make  sure when you order they have them in stock.

ok now waiting for the two guys thate hate roger to chime in
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Rguns? who is Rguns? I have never heard of them before on Ar15.com hehehehe how long until this thread gets locked
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 4:04:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes i have noticed that to EE and rguns? Im not aware of the acronym for them or there site. Also why is it only 30 rd and 20 rnd mags I hear about and not the 40's? something wrong with 40's?
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 4:37:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I swear, just today, I was thinking [i]"Boy, I haven't seen an RGUNS thread for awhile."[/i]

[:\]

Seriously. [:D]

GI never had teflon of any kind--it's not mil-spec. The teflon LaBelles that everyone craves were made by LaBelle, for a variety of manufacturers (I think that included Bushmaster and DPMS), but were not USGI. Since they were made by a GI contractor, they were just as good (actually better) than GI. It's splitting hairs, but technically they're not GI.

RGUNS has a bad reputation on this board, but reports of late have been positive. I personally have not purchased anything from them; those who have echo tequilabob's advice to ask if the item is in stock before you order.

CAR, the EE is the Equipment Exchange. There's a link at the top of the page under the banner. There are a lot of good deals to be had there if you do a little looking. As for advice about the 40s (and ALL things mag related) read the Mag FAQ tacked at the top of this forum. Troy is the god of all things mag related.

Caveat emptor, and IBTL. [;D]

Link Posted: 10/19/2003 6:14:34 PM EDT
[#7]
In Before The Head-Lock !!!! [nana]
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 6:17:28 PM EDT
[#8]
For sure do your research on here before buying.  A user reported DPMS floorplates and a teflon finish that didn't look as good as it should.  As stated above, DPMS did use the Labelle bodies, but it was not determined that these are labelle bodies.

My 1st ever IBTL.

P.S. Before doing my research here, I emailed them directly with the EXACT same issues.  I received no reply what-so-ever.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Have decided to go the EE route. Too much sketchiness with my original plan.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Excellent.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 10:38:02 AM EDT
[#12]
we seal them in a bag to keep them new, as we got them in boxs of 100 pcs. you must be a expert in magazines. as you are able to tell the difference in magazines manufactured over 10 years ago, and look alike.(labelle). labelle was the only 20rd bk teflon allum magazine MFG. we have better things to do them pull your chain. WE would be happy to refund your money. call and I will give you a return number. we would not want you to be unhappy with items sold as advertised. If you had a problem then you should have called first instead of posting on the web. or should I treat you the same way as you posted hear. like call you a dumb ass for not knowing what you are talking about. no I will be nice and say that you can call me and we will work things out. R GUNS...
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#13]
R Guns, I used less than flattering language because I just found out today from an expert what to look for on authentic DPMS mags by labelle, so I am still a bit steamed, I have not dealt with you enough to judge the rest of your products, Im sure you have other good deals.

That being said, I would really truly appreciate it if you could explain this.  "Authentic" Labelle DPMS marked mags came with a DPMS floorplate marked:

DEFENSE PROCUREMENT
MANUFACTURING SERVICES INC
OSSEO, MN 55368

no panther, no panther head, thats what authentic dpms mags should say.  So, how come yours have a panthers head on the floorplate? Also green followers were not issued on these authentic DPMS mags, so you added them?  

Maybe you are not aware of this, maybe these are authentic Labelles with floorplates that you added, if you would just say that I dont think anyone would care.  However, by having a mismatched mag that is not authentic and then you say its brand new, it leads people to question whether the mag is even Labelle!?

Do you care to clear the air of this mystery or wag the dog by painting me as the antagonist and further make people suspicious.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#14]
ladies and gentlemen......lets get ready to ruummbble[}:D]
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 2:32:16 PM EDT
[#15]
just wanted to say before this thread gets locked, i really like the shop dog at rguns
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#16]
The name rguns always carries a storm cloud with it.    And the guy who posts under that name has quite an online personality.   I would describe that personality as abrasive, curt, abrupt, almost abusive.

A trip to charm school followed by a course in diplomacy would do him and his business some good, I think.

I have not dealt with the company, personally.  Nor do I have any plans to do so at this time.

CJ
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Whooo Hooo, another Rguns thread ! Got popcorn ready.  [:D] IBTL.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I just found out today from an expert what to look for on authentic DPMS mags by labelle, so I am still a bit steamed,

That being said, I would really truly appreciate it if you could explain this.  "Authentic" Labelle DPMS marked mags came with a DPMS floorplate marked:

DEFENSE PROCUREMENT
MANUFACTURING SERVICES INC
OSSEO, MN 55368
View Quote

I purchased a bunch of DPMS telfons, direct from DPMS in 1995 and they all have blank floorplates.

I guess I should bad mouth them on a web site, and then demand my money back for counterfeiting their own mags!! [ROFL]

Quoted:
...have green followers which apparently authentic ones don't have
View Quote

You mean to tell me that the 1000's of Labelles that Lauer sold and Ammoman is selling now with green followers are not authentic??

Why not bash them too?
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#19]
[b]OMG![/b]
[b]NOT THIS AGAIN![/b]

I am now asking myself typing this, why did I click on this thread???????  [banghead]

Link Posted: 10/20/2003 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#20]
XM77- I am not talking about blank floorplate mags.  Labelle made many blank mags, dpms sold them.  However those are not the custom DPMS mags that labelle made for DPMS that IM talking about.

As far as green followers go, Im talking about DPMS marked mags only!  That doesn't even matter, what matters is the fucking fake ass floorplate! Im not pissed at Lauer cause I didn't spend hundreds on his mags.

Again I challenge R Guns to explain how a brand new magazine could end up with the wrong style floorplate? R Guns?  

I Didn't think so...
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 4:00:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
XM77- I am not talking about blank floorplate mags.  Labelle made many blank mags, dpms sold them.  However those are not the custom DPMS mags that labelle made for DPMS that IM talking about.
View Quote

Please explain to me the difference between the labelle telfon blank floorplate mags and the "custom" mags you speak of.

I have many of both types and I'll be damned if I can tell the difference between them. They are IDENTICAL with the exception of the floorplate. Both sold and shipped interchangeably by DPMS.

Please enlighten me with this new information.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Bought a bunch @$25 a piece. They may not be USGI spec,but for a new mag???? It's still a bargain! I think the 20's are pretty cool. Bushmaster before AWB was selling these same curved 20's. They weren't Teflon coated. Not USGI...So what! Life is too short. They are great mags and good enough for most of us.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 4:39:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Just buy from [url]www.ammoman.com[/url] Has over 1,000+ positive feedback rating. Prices may be a few dollars more, but include shipping charges.

Or a direct link: [url]http://www.ammoman.com/AR15MAG2.HTM[/url]
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:57:33 PM EDT
[#24]

OK, Please everybody, truthfully from what I hear these unknown origin R guns mags work great they are great mags period.  HOWEVER, when you sell something as NEW and it is modified from its original form then it is not NEW and this is false advertising.

XM77-These mags should be and appear to be identical to "blank" floorplate Labelles.  The difference is that Labelle actually made blank floorplate teflon mags. WHAT LABELLE DIDN"T MAKE WAS MAGS WITH FLOORPLATES CONTAINING A PANTHER OR PANTHERS HEAD; DO ANY OF YOUR "DPMS" MAGS HAVE A PANTHER OR PANTHERS HEAD? IF SO THEY HAVE BEEN MODIFIED AND CANNOT BE SOLD AS NEW, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#25]
have been modified and not be sold as new?? who the hell told you that??
you mean if i buy a new car with an alarm system installed by the dealer, the car is not new?or if i buy a boat and i have the dealer paint custom graphics its not new and must be sold as used? or even if the dealer makes  his own modifications before i buy it, like a harley with a bucnh of chrome on it, it can't be sold as new?? where is this law?
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 8:10:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Yes, if you modify something it is no longer factory new.

In the same way that if I took a new harley and put generic ass rims on it and then sold it as a new harley.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 9:52:52 PM EDT
[#27]
you miss the point, you as a consumer bought it and did the mods. but what about the dealer? when they take a bike out of the crate, slap on an alarm, and a stage 2 kit, or take off the  factory mirros and add teardrop arlen ness',  and sell it, it is new. period, once it leaves the store, travled one foot it is not new. i guess every  motorcycle dealer  that did any type of mod to a bike to boost the list price and every car dealer that  undercoated a car with rust inhibitor, or tinted its windows  to boost invoice and increase profit and sold it  as new violates some law in your mind. geta grip
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#28]
I think someone here owns a Harley.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 1:44:42 AM EDT
[#29]
OH MAN, this thread has been going on for 2 days and I'm just now seeing it?  What the hell is wrong with me?

IBTL
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 7:21:41 AM EDT
[#30]
OK please listen, where not talking about harleys or cars or whatever the hell were getting sidetracked on.  

What we are talking about is a 10+ year old Labelle pre ban magazine, that to many is a collectors item.  So we can only compare this to these mags to; new in the box pre ban AR's being sold.  If you bought a "new" pre ban AR and you were a collector or just someone whom wanted factory 10+ year old colt parts on your gun; and you found out that a new generic bolt had been installed on the "new" gun after you bought it, how would you feel?
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 7:42:50 AM EDT
[#31]
well if the floorplate was new and the mag was new, i would feel that  i got a new mag, duh
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 8:14:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Lets forget your perverted notion of new.  Im talking about "Factory New" why don't you pound that into your hard head.

Furthermore, by having the wrong floorplate on the mag, it brings into question the authenticity of the whole mag! Nobody even knows if these are Labelles or New, for that matter, many think they are refinished.  

If R Guns would choose to come clean and explain why their mags have the wrong floorplate, they could clear all of this up.

Yet R Guns chooses to be silent and further flame the fire.  Its kind of like invoking the 5th instead of just answering the damn question! You know there's something going on when they won't even tell us were they got these magazines from.

R Guns, care to clear the matter once and for all?

Tequila Bob, guess what? You know I think this is so funny, but you live in Illinois! You probably weren't aware of this, but R Guns is also in Illinois. haha Nice try.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#33]
yes i do know, i havebeen to  rguns, and have no affliitaion other than  bought a few things from them, as i have stated in other threads, i was treated rather curtly, but i guess a couple of long haired bikers buying a pair of post ban colt lowers gets treated curtly everywhere. i have always said the shop dog is the best person there.
the mags are new, never been used is my point, if you don't like them don't buy them, whats so hard to understand about that?
i don't care if they are made by one armed queer midgets, in his basement. if they work are "new" put together from various "new" parts and are at a price that is better  for a comparable mag, why does everyone have to bash  them?
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 10:35:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
i have always said the shop dog is the best person there.

i don't care if they are made by one armed queer midgets, in his basement.
View Quote

At least you have a sense of humour.

Bob,  Look I really don't care as much as it sounds in my threads.  I have six mags, they look nice and should work fine from what I hear.  I am just more or less trying to get R Guns to come clean; but if they don't want to, no big deal, Ill keep the mags, they look nice.  Ill probably just buy sealed in USGI wrapper mags in the future somewhere else.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 10:59:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Good thread fellas. 34 responses and not 1 direct response to my original question.  As original poster though, I will now pass judgment on everyone's comments:

MurdochsM4: i tend to agree. factory new is factory new. Even if these mags are as good as any other in the world, there is at least a couple unanswered questions about their origin and perhaps some slight false/misleading advertising.
Rguns: on one hand, i agree that a customer ought to talk to you phone to phone/face to face and resolve his problem, but I'm also thankful there's a forum to hash this stuff out. Why not just indulge everyone's curiousity and splain what you know about the origins of the mags?
Tequilabob: I too like dogs, especially in stores.

i don't think there's much else to be said in this thread unless Rguns wants to say something more....
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#36]
him du dat whaat du huh humm. rGunzes oo oww ooouutt.[:e]
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 3:18:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
we seal them in a bag to keep them new, as we got them in boxs of 100 pcs. you must be a expert in magazines. as you are able to tell the difference in magazines manufactured over 10 years ago, and look alike.(labelle). labelle was the only 20rd bk teflon allum magazine MFG. we have better things to do them pull your chain.
View Quote

Nahhh!

WE would be happy to refund your money.
View Quote

[BS]

call and I will give you a return number.
View Quote

[ROFL2]

we would not want you to be unhappy with items sold as advertised. If you had a problem then you should have called first instead of posting on the web. or should I treat you the same way as you posted hear. like call you a dumb ass for not knowing what you are talking about. no I will be nice and say that you can call me and we will work things out. R GUNS...
View Quote

Glad to see that public relations class is paying off, Roger. LOL.

spookyspiff,
I just got 17 USGI Parsons mags for $180. 13 of the mags were NIW. Don't get much better than that. The equipment exchange here is hands down the best place to buy mags, bar none.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#38]
jarhead, thats the best  post i ever saw you write on rguns,  [:D]

see we can all be happy
btw i think this is a record for an rguns post to stay unlocked[:D]
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 6:04:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Folks, I have been a long time reader of this forum, and I have read almost everything about the RGUNS issue. I have placed two orders with RGUNS, and I received both within a week, and I was happy with what was sent to me. The negative experience of some of the folks here was not my experience, and I will consider RGUNS for my future needs.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 3:17:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Folks, I have been a long time reader of this forum, and I have read almost everything about the RGUNS issue. I have placed two orders with RGUNS, and I received both within a week, and I was happy with what was sent to me. The negative experience of some of the folks here was not my experience, and I will consider RGUNS for my future needs.
View Quote

[brick]
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 4:59:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Thankyou sir! Can I have another one![brick]
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 2:13:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
i was treated rather curtly, but i guess a couple of long haired bikers buying a pair of post ban colt lowers gets treated curtly everywhere. [red]Speaking as one of those I can say I don't get that, nor would I put up with that either[/red]

the mags are new, never been used is my point, if you don't like them don't buy them, whats so hard to understand about that? i don't care if they are made by one armed queer midgets, in his basement. if they work are "new" put together from various "new" parts and are at a price that is better  for a comparable mag, why does everyone have to bash  them?
View Quote

I read a few of your exchanges w Murdoch & I think there is some terminology miscommunication. IF (notice I'm not assuming anything about R Guns here) RGUNS is selling the Mags as "NEW" Then the assumption is that the magazine is 100% original, no new parts added to it. Murdoch has been butting his head against the wall with "factory new", which is meaningless to me. the key words are "Factory Original" If RGuns Takes original mag bodies and puts on new floorplates and springs then they should not advertise them as new despite the issue that each part is in new condition.

Consider a "New" '69' Camaro SS. The ONLY new NEW '69' Camaro RS is one built by CHEVEROLET to specifications which has never been sold. If I were to buy a pristine frame and build a '69' Camaro to exact specifications with brand new OEM replacement parts the car is NOT a new [u]Cheverolet '69' Camaro SS[/u] by terminology. It can be a NEW Pulpsmack Motors GM REPRO, Or a 100% fully restored Chevrolet Camaro, but it can not be a factory original. Further evidence of this is that the numbers don't match. If magazine parts had numbers you would probably have little problem agreeing with my argument.

The only thing I would take issue with RGUNS would be the advertising [b]ASSUMING THEY ADVERTISED IT AS "NEW"[/b], which I don't know one way or the other. Their magazines may be just as good or even better, so this would never be abash against what they sell, only (allegedly) how they sell it.

Link Posted: 10/23/2003 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Jar good post but R-guns forgot to mention one thing on the return. Their 15% re-stock charge.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm backin what Murdoch says 120%....until someone can explain to me how i can buy from RGUNS a new black teflon DPMS mag NIW ,with Center industries manufacturing mark and date..is this a new DPMS mag?????....com'on gurls!!!..... maybe a new Center with a panther floorplate and someone did a halfass job of teflonin it......i won't be buying anything new or old new from RGUNS,thats for sure!!

LONGHUNTER
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 10:31:40 AM EDT
[#45]
I ordered once from RGUNS after I heard all the negative feedback.  I got the item promptly, in excellent condition for about $200.00 less then Brownells and others were selling it for.  Individual is not very personable but I got what I paid for.

I have 3 original black teflon DPMS mags from way before the fake ones came one the market.  Have the:  DEFENSE PROCUREMENT MANUFACTURING SERVICES INC
OSSEO, MN 55368 baseplates.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 1:42:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I ordered once from RGUNS after I heard all the negative feedback.  I got the item promptly, in excellent condition for about $200.00 less then Brownells and others were selling it for.  Individual is not very personable but I got what I paid for.

[red]I have 3 original black teflon DPMS mags from way before the fake ones came one the market.  Have the:  DEFENSE PROCUREMENT MANUFACTURING SERVICES INC
OSSEO, MN 55368 baseplates.[/red]
View Quote

I also have ten of those Mags NIW. The only difference between those Mags and the Mags with the different floor plates are the "Newer" version was Mag bodies only which the spring, floor plate, and follower was added. The Mags and Mag bodies were made by Labelle.
I purchased all my "Newer" version Mags from RGuns and could not be happier with the product or RGuns immediate response with processing my order.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 6:13:56 AM EDT
[#47]
[rolleyes]  Is this ever going to end??  [rolleyes]

For those of you that want to purchase Teflon mags and are concerned that RGUNs is selling "fake" mags or they are dishonest or whatever, here is the perfect solution to your dilemma: [url]www.ammoman.com/AR15MAG2.htm[/url]

Ammoman sells them for $159/5 and his feedback is nearly 100%. Now go buy from him and STFU!!!!

Problem solved.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#48]
A friend of mine got 10 of the teflon mags from rguns about a week ago.  If I had known before hand I would have warned him against it, then again, he just ordered a case of ammo from botach even after my warning so what are you going to do.

Anyway took a close look at the mags which he got from rguns and all indications seem to point to the bodies being new Labelle teflon.  Close inspection of the feed lips showed no wear whatsoever and the spot weld shapes and patterns fit those on an old Labelle USGI mag I had.  The teflon finish was decent with only a few having minor cosmetic flaws on some mags.  Why there is a new dpms floorplate on these mags is anyone's guess, but the bodies seem to be legit.

That said, I wouldn't buy any mags from rguns because the owner is an asshole, but to each their own I guess.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 12:46:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The twenty is unknown origin, it appears to have been cut down from a thirty. The DPMS teflons are sealed in generic freezer bags, have green followers which apparently authentic ones don't have and the DPMS floorplate is not the correct one for mags made by labelle in that timeframe. From what I hear these are still great mags, everyone likes them; Its just no one knows were they came from
View Quote

...WHAT LABELLE DIDN"T MAKE WAS MAGS WITH FLOORPLATES CONTAINING A PANTHER OR PANTHERS HEAD; DO ANY OF YOUR "DPMS" MAGS HAVE A PANTHER OR PANTHERS HEAD? IF SO THEY HAVE BEEN MODIFIED AND CANNOT BE SOLD AS NEW, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!
View Quote

...Furthermore, by having the wrong floorplate on the mag, it brings into question the authenticity of the whole mag! Nobody even knows if these are Labelles or New, for that matter, many think they are refinished.  

If R Guns would choose to come clean and explain why their mags have the wrong floorplate, they could clear all of this up.

Yet R Guns chooses to be silent and further flame the fire.  Its kind of like invoking the 5th instead of just answering the damn question! You know there's something going on when they won't even tell us were they got these magazines from.
View Quote

I am just more or less trying to get R Guns to come clean; but if they don't want to, no big deal, Ill keep the mags
View Quote

[red]Lucy, You got some splain' to do!!![/red]

A "certain" auction listing @ GUNBROKER.COM:

*3 day auction* Hello, you are looking at a [u][red]brand new[/u] in the wrapper [red]Mil Spec[/red] Preban 20rd black Teflon AR15/M16 magazine [red]made by Labelle[/red][/u]; the magazine and wrapper are not marked Labelle or dated. DPMS Magazine comes new with a sought after, green anti tilt military follower. This is a beautiful magazine and most people consider these Teflon’s with the green followers to be better than USGI magazines. I also have one thirty round Teflon for sale if you “view my other auctions”; there is a picture of an opened thirty there and you can see how beautiful the finish looks, this 20 has the same exact finish, the picture of it in the wrapper does not do it justice. These Teflon 20 & 30 round magazines sell on the market for $25 and up. [u]The 20’s are getting very rare and are the preferred choice by many for semi auto AR15’s, as they are more reliable and allow prone shooting positions.[/u]
View Quote

I will clear the air with this: YOU DID IN FACT MENTION THE FACT THAT THE FLOORPLATES WERE NOT MARKED LABELLE.

But you do have some doubts about the authenticity of the brand and are selling it under pretenses that upset you. Maybe you didn't know it, but 20 round CURVED are either "as" reliable or "less" reliable than 30 round USGIs, and they aren't the choice of anybody in particular. These features are associated with the 20 round STRAIGHT or SLANTED design. Moreover, these mags with teflon coatings are NOT mil-spec, and I'm fairly certain that curved 20s aren't mil-spec either. Whatever the case, you hammed it up pretty good with that ad based on what you posted, which was pretty "uncool" IMO. Maybe you should come clean yourself...

"For Auction:

Look guys, A certain company sold me some mags that I thought were 20 rd curved Labelle Teflons. The deal is that they appear to be refinished, chopped down 30s with mismatched DPMS plates. While I can't honestly sell them under the pretense of NIW Labelle 20s, I can tell you that these are still a good deal. The finish appears to be top notch Lauer Duracote job. The springs and floorplates look brand new. In short these appear to be 100% tip top refinished mags. They look so good They they look "Factory New"!!! Hey just because some big company needs to ham their ad up to get a sale doesn't mean I have to. I have great feedback on here & I stand behind them 100%. How's that for a deal?!"
View Quote

Maybe a buck or two less per mag is worth taking the high road, and showing that you are not a hypocrite. just my .02
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 6:48:43 AM EDT
[#50]
You caught me, haha.

Actually I sold one for 2 dollars less than I paid and the other is listed for 2 bucks less.  

I think we got the answer a few paragraphs ago anyways which is: Labelle made teflon mil spec magazine bodies in bulk and sold them before the ban.  The dpms floorplates and green followers were bought wherever and added.  They do appear to be new, so the mag though modified is a new Labelle.  Also from what I understand the 20rd Labelle mags unlike others do have curves, I may be wrong here, but that seems to be legit.  

Also I am not selling the mags because of some stupid fucking floorplate, as I said their good mags and everyone I talk to says they are as good or better than certified ones.

The only reason that Im selling them is because I have six and I only want four, because I am moving and the four will have to stay in storage here, I need money to buy 10rd mags, because high caps are illegal.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top