Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/14/2002 9:30:44 PM EDT
I would like to buy a GI Issue M14 sling...problem is I don't know where to find one at. Can anyone give me any leads? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 9:46:55 PM EDT
Freds, of course

www.fredsm14stocks.com/catalog/acc.asp

M14 GI Nylon Rifle Sling - Original GI NYLON M14 slings are the toughest, strongest waterproof slings you will find. Exactly like the GI web sling, with the hook clip and sliding keeper. Stored in VPI, so you may need to rub the metal with WD-40 to wipe off the resultant white coating. These slings appear otherwise UNUSED. $10.00

US GI M1 Garand/M14 Web Sling - Original sling as used on the M1 Garand and the M14 rifle, with adjustable sliding keeper, and quick-release hook on butt end. Very good to Excellent condition $5.00

WW2 Garand Web Slings - As New! - Hard to believe, but these came off M14 rifles, and appear to be unused, twenty years after WW2. MRT [mildew resistance treated]-dated in May, 1961! Flat keeper, small buckle - real WW2 stuff! Quantity price: 3/$50 [it does not show in the shopping cart, but order 3 to get this price break automatically.] $20.00

And they have a couple of other's listed, too.

Top Top