Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 5:36:37 AM EDT
I just wanted to posted this because I just wanted to make sure everyone reads this and doesn't get f*cked like I did.

I would like to tell a little experience I had/have with USAOptics. Back in January I called up USAOptics and asked them if they wanted to purchase a brand new IOR Super M2 Scope from me in an exchange for an IOR 2X12-32. Fred told me that he would give me $300.00 for the scope and said take it or leave it. (Keep in mind that I paid $650.00 from IOR). I said thanks but I'll sell it on eBay for $400.00. After I hung up I decided to call them back to tell them that they were fucked up for what they did (trying to rip me off). When I called back, I spoke with Fred who apologized and said he would give me $375.00 for the Super M2 and sell me the IOR 2X12-32 for $900.00 with High Rings (A Law Enforcement discount.). I sent him the Super M2 and I later received the IOR 2X12-32 but I still haven't received my check for $375.00. I have been waiting for the check since 1-3-06. It is a shame because I really think the IOR 2X12-32 is an excellent scope for the price. But I have this bad taste in my mouth because of them.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:32:39 AM EDT
[#1]
And to clarify:  I am happy with the deal that I got and I have the paperwork for the whole deal.  I am just pissed because they haven't paid me and I have called them every week about it.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top