Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/14/2006 5:55:34 AM EDT
I have a bnunch of these magazines--white-ish nylon and full size (not inserts).  Aside from the actual USAF conversion, what other conversions might they work with?

They will NOT work with the Army M261 conversion, so any conversion that will work with the 261 magazine inserts won't work with the USAF mags.

I would be willing to send a mag out for testing.

TIA!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:21:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd be glad to test one in a DPMS if you'd like.

Does this mag have a little piece of metal sticking up on the left lip to act as ejector? If it doesn't, I can tell you right now it won't work in either the DPMS or the old Colt conversion kits.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#2]
My experience is that they only work in the USAF conversions.  I have only owned one(USAF kit) for a short time but I have run it along with a DPMS, Colt, Ceiner, Kuehl and the CZ and it won't werk in anything.

Just my findings.

Anyone have extra USAF mags for sale?  I need more!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:08:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top