Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/29/2012 10:34:08 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the "small/narrow" cheek piece for the Magpul UBR stock? I have one of the newer UBR's and it only came with the "wide" cheek piece. I am looking for the "narrow" one so I can use the Magpul cheek riser. I have contacted Magpul already and they said they no longer sell them.
Top Top