Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/29/2006 8:56:05 AM EDT
This has probably been posted before, but what the heck is the differences in the two, and in what kinds of situations would you use either? (i.e. do you use single stage of competition or two stage?) How are they mechanically different?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:58:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I shot a two stage yesterday for the first time.  The first thing that popped into my my head was ... this feels like a GLOCK trigger!.    It is also much lighter than standard factory ... very nice for target shooting.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#2]
a two stage is notihing like a glock trigger. a glock trigger is just a long single stage, a two stage has to distinct stages.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=260705

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=258698

groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/triggerfaq.msnw
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:59:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
a two stage is notihing like a glock trigger. a glock trigger is just a long single stage, a two stage has to distinct stages.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=258698

groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/triggerfaq.msnw

The Glock trigger feels like a 2-stage. You're supposed to squeeze the trigger in 1 continuous motion but due to the Glock safety system it just feels like a 2-stage. My Vepr's 2-stage felt just like the Glock trigger. I've since taken out the vepr's 2-stage and replaced it with a tapco G2 (light pull, single stage). Now it kicks ass.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:42:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

This link is dead -- must be archived.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top