Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/8/2006 3:44:01 PM EST
Which manufacturers make (if any) an adjustable gas block with rails on the top and bottom? I did the search thingy and came up with nothing. Thanks for any help ahead of time.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:33:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/11/2006 9:33:44 PM EST by Randall_Rausch]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:05:05 AM EST
think it was jp that had the railed adjustable gas block.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:09:41 AM EST

Originally Posted By Randall_Rausch:
I can modify one of these gas blocks into an adjustable setup for you:


$65 for the block, $15 for a gas tube and $10 to add the adjustment setscrew while it's all assembled.

Now, hows that for service-
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:38:20 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/12/2006 4:40:15 AM EST by Randall_Rausch]
Top Top