Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/10/2005 6:52:16 AM EDT
I took two friends out this weekend to let them fire my M4gery. I think I had as much fun watching them shoot. Looks like two more will be buying AR's. I do have one questions for those of you that have shot or do shoot Wolf ammo. Does the expended powder smell different, almost bad, maybe the laquer???? This is my first with Wolf, it was ok about 300rds down range, only one jam. Weapons clean-up was about the same. I like the smell of burnt powder. But this had a different smell.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:55:37 AM EDT
[#1]
some people say it smells wierd. Good job with your buddies.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:50:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm a closet wolf shooter, but it does stink.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:05:24 AM EDT
[#3]
yeah it stinks
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:15:53 AM EDT
[#4]
What are you talking about? All I smell is money being saved

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:12:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Brushdog
I never heard of a closet shooter before, do I need a surefire to find targets? haveMy ol lady didn't like it. She prefers Blackhills.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:31:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Those damn closets scare me, so I just shoot them.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:54:42 AM EDT
[#7]
A buddy of mine allways teased me about buyinf ARs and AKs all the time, till I let him shoot one.. He had a smile form ear to ear after a mag dump.. Now he wants one..
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Before retiring(Army -- 82d ABN) I got to carry and fire a AKMS. This weapon for 3 weeks was not cleaned and continued to fire without any problems. All types of weather. It's a good weapon. But I prefered the M21/M14 from my earlier days. Being an 11B we got to train and shoot weapons from other countries. But now I really enjoy my M4gery.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:27:24 PM EDT
[#9]
We should have bring a liberal to the range day and let them try are ARs.  If evey liberal shot an AR I think that the anti gun sentiment would change drastically.  Of course you would still have a few ass-hats that like to screw things up, but I really think that people would understand why people like the AR.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:12:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What are you talking about? All I smell is money being saved

WIZZO

+1
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top