Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/6/2004 4:26:36 PM EST
I want to do a Sten conversion and can't find a two piece mag block.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:24:48 PM EST
Anyone.....someone has to know a source?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:46:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By TylerSchreck:

Buy you 1 the most inexpensive 1 piece blocks an simply start by removing the 2 webs that hold the front and rear together,,,,,, BAM!!!! (borrowed from Emril), instant 2 piece block, proceed to step 1.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:48:29 AM EST

Originally Posted By SBR7_11:

Originally Posted By TylerSchreck:

Buy you 1 the most inexpensive 1 piece blocks an simply start by removing the 2 webs that hold the front and rear together,,,,,, BAM!!!! (borrowed from Emril), instant 2 piece block, proceed to step 1.

All the one piece blocks I have seen only have one set screw for the front portion...thus the back section would not have a way of support.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:23:54 AM EST
I think there's a set at the gun shop where I work that's available. I'll be back there on Monday and will see if they're still there. I have no idea what they're going for.

I did the Sten mag conversion that you're planning. It works perfectly with the Lanchester and Sten mags I have converted. If you like, I can give you the dimensions I wound up with on the two blocks.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:20:50 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dedeye:
I think there's a set at the gun shop where I work that's available. I'll be back there on Monday and will see if they're still there. I have no idea what they're going for.

I did the Sten mag conversion that you're planning. It works perfectly with the Lanchester and Sten mags I have converted. If you like, I can give you the dimensions I wound up with on the two blocks.

which shop do you work at?
Top Top