Link Posted: 2/23/2007 10:49:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Knights URX...$$$$
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:51:11 AM EDT
[#2]
height=8
Quoted:
Knights URX...$$$$

How much $$$?? I could not find any place where they sell them.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#3]
KAC URX... No dealers have the AR-15 models in stock just yet, but you can find them if you look hard enough...

ETA: I've seen them go from $400 to $800.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
KAC URX... No dealers have the AR-15 models in stock just yet, but you can find them if you look hard enough...

ETA: I've seen them go from $400 to $800.

MSTN, Plus I have seen a few for sale on the boards.

Mark
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I had not looked at this thread, now I see someone saying they have some for sale...must...maintain...restraint.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 9:36:20 PM EDT
[#6]
height=8
Quoted:
I wish I had not looked at this thread, now I see someone saying they have some for sale...must...maintain...restraint.

who.. who :-) :-)... ME WANT hat
It would look sweet on my setup :-)

http://www.augdal.net/ptwcqb.jpg
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:26:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Look at that beat up rifle.  Don't you have any pride, man?!?!?!?!?!

BTW:  Operation parts has the URX for the SR-25, it might be a decent chance that they might be able to get on for the SR/AR-15.  They have been my go-to guys for most anything KAC related.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 2:44:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

who.. who :-) :-)... ME WANT

PS!!.. I found 1 place that got for sale. But it was 10" long and I need Carbine.

www.augdal.net/ptwcqb01.jpg

This is shot in the dark but I have to ask. Geir, is that you?

MN
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 2:47:54 AM EDT
[#9]
URXs are getting easier to find. A lot easier.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:21:12 AM EDT
[#10]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

who.. who :-) :-)... ME WANT hat

MN

Not Geir.. Kenneth from Norway. I know a Geir that live in Alta now.. but I guess that is not the right person?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 9:43:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

who.. who :-) :-)... ME WANT

PS!!.. I found 1 place that got for sale. But it was 10" long and I need Carbine.

MN

Not Geir.. Kenneth from Norway. I know a Geir that live in Alta now.. but I guess that is not the right person?

Hell, I had to try.

I know (through AR15.com) one Geir from Norway and I lost his email, I had catastrophic failure with my computer...

Thanks anyway.

MN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top