Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/16/2006 3:23:04 PM EST
I'm trying to figure out what type of sling is on a friends carbine... He says it was on it when he purchased the carbine and doesn't know the name of it...

Here's a description of it...

It has a strap around the forearm that weaves through the standard sling swivel and a strap that wraps around and through the slot in the top part of the collapsible stock... The sling attaches onto the straps with a hook and the hooks have an elastic band which is like a sock that slips over the hook to conceal it...

Any idea what brand/type sling this is?

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:55:20 PM EST
What style hooks? HK? What color is the sling?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:06:02 AM EST
Yes, the hooks do look like the HK type and it is black in color...
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:52:03 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/19/2006 11:52:56 AM EST by JBowles]
I beilieve its the Eagle TAC3

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:08:45 PM EST
Yes sir, that would be the one... Thank you...
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:15:03 PM EST
I only knew because I bought one this weekend at the gun show.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:18:33 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/19/2006 6:19:30 PM EST by theshootersden]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:28:39 PM EST
Sure is as long as shipping isint insane.

I payed $30 for mine.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:34:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/19/2006 6:35:11 PM EST by theshootersden]
I think I'm going to give one a try... I currently use Specter Gear slings with the 1 1/2" web... Ive been wanting to try a sling with a smaller width web and I like the design of that one...

Thanks for the help...

Top Top