Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/21/2016 3:12:11 PM EDT
Can someone with a Troy PDW measure the OAL with a 16" barrel? Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:51:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By caduckgunner:
View Quote

Collapsed or open?

Bare muzzle or Flash Hider?

With a bare muzzle 7.5" barrel it is 19.1" collapsed and 23.8" extended. I can strap a 6920 upper to it if you want, but I suspect a quick bit of math will give you the same result without the A2 in the way.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:08:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/22/2016 11:09:32 AM EDT by caduckgunner]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ulfhednar_42:

Collapsed or open?

With a bare muzzle 7.5" barrel it is 19.1" collapsed and 23.8" extended. I can strap a 6920 upper to it if you want, but I suspect a quick bit of math will give you the same result without the A2 in the way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Collapsed or open?

Sorry, collapsed with flash hider. I came out with about 29" OAL with a A2 flash hider but wanted to confirm. Unfortunately, in commie CA, I have to be at 30" OAL with the stock collapsed to be legal. I need to make sure I get a long enough muzzle device to reach 30" OAL.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:08:19 PM EDT
Sorry, collapsed with flash hider. I came out with about 29" OAL with a A2 flash hider but wanted to confirm. Unfortunately, in commie CA, I have to be at 30" OAL with the stock collapsed to be legal. I need to make sure I get a long enough muzzle device to reach 30" OAL.
View Quote

Yeah I measure 29 to 29 1/16th with a 6920 upper (aka 16" with an A2) on the lower.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:16:12 PM EDT

Yeah I measure 29 to 29 1/16th with a 6920 upper (aka 16" with an A2) on the lower.
View All Quotes

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:00:50 PM EDT
View Quote

That is easy, just take an extended muzzle device. They usually take 14.5" barrels up to 16" legal non-NFA status (when pinned) so there is at least your 1" you needed.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:26:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DustinS:

That is easy, just take an extended muzzle device. They usually take 14.5" barrels up to 16" legal non-NFA status (when pinned) so there is at least your 1" you needed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DustinS:

Ya I know, I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to buy some ugly ass 5" fake can or something.
Top Top