Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 12:43:45 PM EDT
Just got a pic of the new single point slings from Troy Industries.  I have 1 Khaki and 1 Olive Drab on the way that will be put up in the EE once they land which should be early next week.  Plus I'm bringing a khaki one in for myself.

These look to be VERY nice and I'm anxious to get my hands on these and put it through it's paces!  

Thought ya'll would like to see the pic as it is HOT off the press!!

GIFFMANN
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:18:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Any coyote in the works?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I am not aware of any Coyote in the works, but I would be happy to mention that to Cheryl this coming week.  I would personally really like a Coyote, but I really like the khaki one as well.

GIFFMANN
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:14:22 PM EDT
[#3]
How do they attach to the weapon? Can they be used with an Uncle Mike's push button swivel which works with the KAC single point attachment?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:15:14 AM EDT
[#4]
They attach using an HK style hook so it should work with your Uncle Mikes swivel.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:37:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Price? Wonder if they would make one w/a quick detach buckle?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:02:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Retail on these is $25.

Not sure on the quick release feature.  It might be a very easy mod.  I'l have to wait until I get them in next week.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:15:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Those are hot looking slings. I need a single point attachment thingy now.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top