Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/22/2004 10:58:20 AM EST
I traded for a Tromix lower a while back. It looks pretty nice, but I know little about them. Are they as good as any other out there. I also have a Mega and a ASA right now, and both work fine. I plan on building up the Tromix soon and getting a no ban upper for it. Thanks eagle308us
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:03:19 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:05:08 PM EST
I have never heard of tromix, does anyone have a link or something where I could get some info on them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:56:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By arhunt576:
I have never heard of tromix, does anyone have a link or something where I could get some info on them.

google
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:10:46 PM EST
I'll be friendly: http://www.tromix.com/
They make a .50 AE upper and I'm waffling between that and a .50 Beowulf. I already have a DEagle in .50 AE but I think the larger case of the Beo would be more versatile reloading.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:52:38 AM EST
Thanks for the word. The finish looks really good. I took it in good faith it was a decent lower and I now feel better about it.

I don't hear much about these lowers on this site. Is he a low volume dealer.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:06:19 PM EST
I've got a Tromix lower and it works great, looks pretty good too. My local dealer stocks many Tromix lowers, probably because Tromix is located in the same city that I live in!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:03:49 PM EST
I picked up two Tromix lowers, and they are very well made. I have other cheaper lowers that will work just as well, but I appreciate the quality work on the Tromix's.

Also, Tromix lowers deserve some time with big-bore uppers! Mine wear 458 SOCOM uppers.

If'n you don't know who Tromix (& Tony Rumore) are, well, ya just don't understand...
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:00:43 PM EST
Ya I live in the same City as Tromix, (Broken Arrow Ok) I email him a question or two prior to ordering a rifle from him. Lets just say that his customer service is a long way from being called service. I said thanks but no thanks. There are alot of guys on here that have as much knowledge if not more that are more than willing to have your business.
Customer service goes along way w/ me I guess.
Shadow
Top Top