Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/10/2006 1:35:02 PM EDT
I recently replaced my front sight with a "off brand" tritium one and while it is functional I am not entirely pleased with it. I am looking for feedback on the various sights available at this point I  just might get the Ashley Big Dot front sight anyone have one?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#1]
With a name like 'Peaceful Warrior" I would'nt  worry about it....

Seriously, stick with Trijicon or the like and you will be much happier with the level of brightness.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I have used both the Trijicon and the XS Systems 24/7 sights and like the 24/7's much, much better!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:19:54 PM EDT
[#3]
are they made out of metal or are they polyamer?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:11:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I like my Trijicon, but I never saw the XS. I wish I could see them both side by side.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:29:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I tried Trijicon and Meprolight, I sold the Trijicons on the EE and kept the Meprolight.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:44:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I asked a similar question a week or so ago and did not get a response. So I am glad to see someone else did. Cool.

I like the Meprolight and Trijicon too. However, has anyone tried the fiberoptic Sightlink? It has 5/8 MOA adjustment too.  It is a Hiviz style design and > $37.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top