Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/5/2003 5:06:42 PM EDT
They seem to be the only company that Cabelas has in the way of 30 round AR-15 magazines.  Are they reputable?  I most likly wont be very harsh on them, loading 10-15 rounds per.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#1]
THEY ARE OUTSTANDING MAGS!!! JUST FILL THEM WITH AMMO AND THEY MAKE GREAT PAPER WEIGHTS. AS FOR MAGS FOR AN AR TYPE WEAPON THEY ARE JUNK. USGI OR SOME OF THE BRITISH MAGS OR GO HOME. I DO HAVE A FEW US MADE THERMOLDS AND THEY ARE GREAT BUT USGI IS THE WAY TO GO. AFTER MARKET MAGS ARE JUNK.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 9:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 6:22:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Junk!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 6:50:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered 2 10 round triple K mags for a 1911 a few years ago from cabelas. When I got them one mag had two welds holding on the base plate and the other had three welds. I was thinking WTF? Wheres the consistancy and quality control? They work ok for the range, but thats all I'd trust them for.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 9:29:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
They seem to be the only company that Cabelas has in the way of 30 round AR-15 magazines.  Are they reputable?
View Quote

Yes, they have quite a reputation...
...for me to POOP ON!  [:P]

First, start with reading all of the threads tacked to the top of this forum.  If you have further questions, let us know.

-Troy
View Quote

[ROFL2]

This is the funniest post i have read today and also the funniest i have ever read from Troy aka the guru.

Thanks dude!

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top