Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2002 8:19:19 AM EDT
What do you guys know about these sights?
Tapco is running a sale on these with mount.
Worth it or not? $175
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 9:02:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe as a collectors piece.

I would assume (yeah I know) that the tritium in them is far gone since they are rather old.

There are many better sights out there for the $ value
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 12:25:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an Izzy Trilux with their steel carry handle mount, excellant glass that is extremely clear. The scope is 4 power, very compact and the inverted pointer is great for fast recovery.

This is not a target scope however, on my 16" CAR hitting a head sized rock offhand at 350 yards was not difficult to do with regularity.

Built like a tank and you can get an LED illuminator for the reticle, the only drawback is the height mounted on a carry handle, Tapco make a t-bar for them that mounts low on a flat top, this would put it at a perfect height.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top