Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/2/2004 9:40:50 PM EDT
This may have been discussed before, but I could not locate anything using the Search function, so please forgive me if this has been done already.  I've always liked the idea of a 1-4x scope and I really like the  idea of an illuminated aiming point, so I thought this might be a good compromise (I know it's 1.25-4x, rather than 1-4x).  Does anyone have any experience using this scope?  I'd love feed back, good or bad.  How is the eye relief?  Any pics showing how far forward you can or cannot mount it would be great as well (I know it's not a scout scope).  

I would be using the scope for short range and up to maybe 200-300 yards... for 3gun matches (not nearly as big/hardcore as what Zak does, so I don't need a TA-11 or TA-31).  My interest was peeked on this scope since I saw a guy a few weeks ago at at match w/ one.  Thanks in advance for any info.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:33:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:07:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:11:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Guess that thread is history... Must be archived.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:16:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:49:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Paul, it's great when guys who know their stuff take time to help the younger guys out.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top