Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/19/2007 4:26:34 AM EDT
I sent an old (about  15 years old) Trijicon 3X9X56 rifle scope in to Trijicon to be refurbished ( The lamp was dead), They checked it out, cleaned it up & replaced the tritium for the total sum of $24 (return shipping included); Turnaround was less than a week. It looked so good I had to take a close look to make sure it was the one I sent in.
So for all you guys worried about the cost of refurbishing that old Trijicon Scope, Don't worry. The best $24 I spent in a long time.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:06:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a similar experince except I sen my TA 31 in to them to get the tritium pulled out... yep you read that right. I had mine removed so that I can use my acog with my PVS 14 MUCH more effectively.

Also the replaced my Fiber optic that was cracked and I did not even ask them to. I put it in the mail on a monday and had it back on my door step the next monday.

The get a HUGE + 1 from the IPSC_GUY

IPSC_GUY
SIERRA II ALPHA
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I lost one of the adjustment covers and called to buy a replacement and a spare.

The sent me two covers for free!!

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top