Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2010 2:51:20 PM EDT
What's preferred and why? I like the Reflex's Tritium/Fiber Optic operation, but since the Aimpoint have a very long battery life that's really a non issue.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:21:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Which reflex?  There are several different types with dots or triangles and different objective sizes, etc.

I have both.  I like both.  My H1 sits on my SBR 5.56.  My RX30 sits on my 9mm SBR.  If I had to pick one for everything, it would likely be the H1 because of the ultra light weight and the smaller MOA dot.  That said, IMO the RX30 is faster.  Do a search, this issue has been discussed alot.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I have had both.  They are both great optics, but I give edge to the Aimpoint Micro on the grounds of weight and adjustable brightness.  But I still prefer the Aimpoint CompM4 over either one of them.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 7:58:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]

ive never used the micro, but i cant stand the normal aimpoints. that said, i LOVE my reflex RX30-23 almost as much as the rifle, if not more.

-Joe

Link Posted: 3/11/2010 6:57:39 AM EDT
[#5]
i'm looking to replace my eotech 512...so i think i'm going to go with the H1.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top