Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2003 8:28:01 AM EDT
I currently have a Trijicon Reflex II with the Amber Triangle and an Arms #15 mount and spacer on my CAR-15.  I have considered going to the aimpoint because it seems to be what everybody swears by.  Wasn't the Trijicon issued in the Sopmod Kit?  I know that there is a bit of washout but I seem to have eliminated this problem by using the filter blacked out and keeping both eyes open.  My only gripe is the triangle covering up the target at distance.  I am thinking about going to the aimpoint with the new arms cantilever mount.  

Convince me, show me your setups and give me your best arguments.  I spent about 700.00 last summer fixing up my rifle, but this summer is looking a lot worse going by some of the platforms I am seeing on here these days.  

Are any of the companies where all of you guys work and get paid so well hiring?

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#1]
It sounds like you solved your issue with the washout, it sounds like you need a solution with the size of the reticle, sounds like Aimpoint may solve both issues. But if $$ is an issue why change ?? I have a Reflex II NSN, for me the washout is not an issue nor a problem, my worst ennemy is a windy day blowing my targets around. I like the virtues of the Aimpoint, I definetly am considering getting one but I don't really need one. Santa's list is long... very long

Take a look around this board, there are pictures galore, and convince yourself...or confuse yourself. [whacko]
If you got cash to throw at it, get it, if not what's the rush. Oh ya! there is EOtech also...

Day job pay's the bills, night shift the toys
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top