Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 6:56:01 PM EDT
Is this mostly a night or low light scope.
I am looking for a good scope for my flatop ar-15a3 and would like one of these.
I don't forsee ever need anything above 300 yards for coyote or varmint.
Just curious
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I have resisted the ACOG thing, but my brother made  me use his twice.  I was extremely impressed with the image quality and accuracy.  This was the BDC grid model, not the chevron or donut model.  I used it in bright light, and it was very nice.  I have a couple Leupolds and an Aimpoint.  I will have an ACOG soon too.  Good stuff!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:09:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:27:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Great daytime scope...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Not all 4x32 ACOGs are compatible with NODs.  The only one seems to be the TA01NSN with its dim amber Christmas tree cross hair reticle, everything else is usable for a short time but may bloom in your NOD.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top