Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2009 8:14:34 AM EDT
Hey everyone Im trying to decide which trigger to put on my new lower. My question is what is the difference between a Geiselle DMR trigger and say a Rock River Arms 2 stage?
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 8:58:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 80thdiv313fa:
Hey everyone Im trying to decide which trigger to put on my new lower. My question is what is the difference between a Geiselle DMR trigger and say a Rock River Arms 2 stage?

Never owened a Geiselle, handlede one and it's nice.  I got a couple of Jewell's before the Geiselle came on the market and they are also nice and not quite as pricey.  I tried a RR 2 stage and honestly it is good, not as nice as the other two and is adjustable.  Before installing it I did polish (stone) the sear surfaces.  For the better than $100 difference in price I would go the RR route  unless possibly I were shooting cometition and needed the finest trigger out there for ever possible advantage.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 11:02:31 AM EDT
I would say the RRA is more of a "combat" trigger and the Geissele is a "match" trigger.Either will make you way happier over a stock trigger.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:28:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By exhogflyer:
I would say the RRA is more of a "combat" trigger and the Geissele is a "match" trigger.Either will make you way happier over a stock trigger.

Thanks I think I'll save the money and go with the RRA

Link Posted: 12/20/2009 6:26:42 AM EDT
have 2 RRA I think u will like it
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 2:42:22 PM EDT
Have you considered a trigger job from Bill Springfield? 4 lb is $35 and a 3 lb is $50. I have 1 of each and love them.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 8:30:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By exhogflyer:

THAT is funny. "combat" trigger that comes with history of where to send to get fixed. For awhile.  Some guy in CO, loves the work.
Top Top