Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2009 11:24:24 AM EDT
I am looking for a trigger for my 6.8.  i put together a 6.8 ar to be my hunting rifle for this coming season.  i took it out this past week and sighted it in at 100 yds.  I found that my standard trigger is just to heavy for a hunting rifle.  I feel i can be more accurate with a lighter trigger.  I am using SSA ammo and they use hard primers.  I have heard of people having problems with light primer strikes with this ammo and match triggers.  Can anybody suggest a good lighter trigger i could use for hunting and not have a problem with light primer strikes.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 12:00:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By signalfive:
I am looking for a trigger for my 6.8.  i put together a 6.8 ar to be my hunting rifle for this coming season.  i took it out this past week and sighted it in at 100 yds.  I found that my standard trigger is just to heavy for a hunting rifle.  I feel i can be more accurate with a lighter trigger.  I am using SSA ammo and they use hard primers.  I have heard of people having problems with light primer strikes with this ammo and match triggers.  Can anybody suggest a good lighter trigger i could use for hunting and not have a problem with light primer strikes.  Thanks in advance.

RRA 2-stage, Timney, or Geissele.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 2:14:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By signalfive:

Using a RRA 2 stage - same ammo, never a problem.
Top Top