Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 5:39:50 PM EDT
I do not know much about ARs so I apologize in advance.  I have a Colt Match Target Competition HBAR that I am debating selling (to get a RRA AR).  If I do keep it, I would definitely want to do something with the trigger.  However I have heard there are not a lot of after-market options for the Colts.  Was curious if any knew of or could recommend a decent after-market trigger (or would having a smith rework the stock trigger be just as good).

Also, if anyone has feedback regarding the free-floating handguards (NM /DCM style) that would be appreciated as I am considering on of those as well.  

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#1]
In my COLT that has the big FCG pins (.169"), I use the COLT competition FCG... Ive tried the Armalite 2-stage trigger, JARD and then the COLT Comp triggers and out of the three, I like the COLT Competition trigger the best...
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an RRA NM trigger in my Colt.  They make it for both mil-spec pins and Colt-size and they are about $100 shipped. I love mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top