Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2003 11:42:38 AM EDT
I recently bought a new Bushmaster M4A3 and the trigger pull is very heavy. Can anyone point me to some instructions on how to simply and safely adjust the trigger to a lighter pull? I don't need a super light target trigger, just lighter than it currently is...

Thanks! h
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 1:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Luke,

I don’t know were in Colorado you are located, but if your in the Denver area, I have some down time and can take a look at your FCG and lighten it up a bit, and take some of the creep out of the trigger. The 15 minute trigger job works ok, but it’s best to just check the entire FCG for sear engagement, and the firing pin for protrusion to make sure that it will work with the lightened hammer spring.

P.S. Feel free to E-mail Alkoe, I just went over his rifle last week and worked out some of the bugs.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=66&t=164695[/url]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 12:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Dano523 -  IM sent... [:)]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top