Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 5:27:58 PM EDT
I am building a varmit rifle that will spend most of the time in the truck gun rack.  For this kind of life which trigger should I purchase?  I know the military uses the Knight in some of their rifles.  Is the Knight the best in terms of reliability, durability and a match quality 2 stage trigger pull?  Or  would a Jewell or JP be as good.  I just want to install it and not have to worry about anything changing.
Thanks
Jim
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Depends on the bread you want to fork out for one yes the jewel is on of the best feeling and the Knights, but just for carring around in a window i would get a Rock river two stage from White oak.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top