Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 6:48:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2004 6:49:24 AM EDT by LordStoner]
I'm trying to locate a handguard I've seen a while ago. Its a Triangular handguard, made of aluminum. I've seen picture on the forum before and I final saw one in person at the last SAR show. Who makes and sell them? It kind of looks like a HK-PSG handguard.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:07:24 AM EDT
sounds kind of like the Badger ordinance stabilizer hanguard. They are not exactly triangular though.

The are available through www.jtdistributing.com among other places I'm sure.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:16:01 AM EDT

You must be talking about the hand guard shown below. Fulton Armory also sells them as well. That handguard is more like a section of receiver used by Bushmaster on their M-17S. The handguard I'm talking about is truly triangular. It's very HK looking.


Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:03:32 AM EDT
Top Top