Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/27/2003 7:47:43 AM EDT
Yesterday I got a set of LED flashlights and a Surefire IR illuminator. No big deal right ... except that I ordered the stuff in the first week of Janurary! It took 6 MONTHS to ship the order - and even then it wasn't complete. Two items weren't carried any more - probably the companies have made improvements to their line.

Anyone want to guess which company ????
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:54:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Botach???

OoooHOoooH...did I win?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:52:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Botach???

OoooHOoooH...did I win?
View Quote

[lolabove]

B-I-N-G-O!

Nothing short of amazing!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#3]
That's me "The Magnificant Moola"  knower of all things usless.

Another prediction from the Moola...The Moola says Botach has 1 less client.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 1:07:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's me "The Magnificant Moola"  knower of all things usless.

Another prediction from the Moola...The Moola says Botach has 1 less client.
View Quote

Damn you're good!

[;)]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 1:27:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I can come up with a Botach story (actually several) that are just as bad and maybe worse, but I don't think I can take the rise in blood pressure that will come with typing the story...
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 2:14:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Hi Paul: Did they(Botach)charged you back in January? Or they charge you when they ship it out?  Take care!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:21:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I had to check ... looks like they didn't charge me back in January ... amazing that they didn't.

I've bought about a thousand dollars worth of stuff from them before. I ordered an Elcan from them for some outragous discount price ... and waited four or five months before giving up on them.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:13:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I will never do buisness w/ Botach either. I ordered 3/12 packs of Surefire batteries and they sent me GE batteries! Thats not what I ordered and that was'nt what they advertised. I called them to find out the deal and they said for me to send the GE batteries back at my expense and when they recieved them they would send the Surefire batteries! I told them to bite me and hung up!
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:49:36 PM EDT
[#9]
That's too funny.  The first thing that popped into my mind was botachtactical.com  I waited about 2 months for an order I had placed with them, before I decided to have them cancel and refund the money to my CC acount (which they had so kindly charged at the time the order was placed).  In the end, I had to call my bank and file a complaint with them to dispute the charge on my statement because botach wouldn't refund my money even though they never shipped me anything.  Bunch of assholes they are.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top