Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 7:41:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Half of those sites belong in the bottom ten, because as far as product selection goes most of them are pretty shitawful(the ones other than Brownells, CDNN and DSA). Most of those sites sell cheap, Chinese made garbage. These links might be a little more worthwhile:

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/board.html?b=7&f=21[/url]
[url]www.georgiaprecision.com[/url]
[url]www.sableco.net[/url]
[url]www.jtdistributing.com[/url]
[url]www.adcofirearms.com[/url]
[url]http://mstn.biz[/url]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 3:49:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, thats fine.  "Help your neighbor!  buy American!"  Whatever.   I wanted to see if anyone had other sights to share.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 4:58:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:48:00 AM EDT
[#4]
ADCO have service problems!
[BS2]
Until you care to enlighten us.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:19:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:22:05 AM EDT
[#6]
there's this on really shitty webpage...

it's got lots of AR-15 stuf....

IT's like.....AR15.com or some shit liek that...

[;)]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:05:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not sure about the other sites/names listed, but I certainly second the praise of AR15.com and adcofirearms.com. We all know about the info available here, but it seems some still don't know about the virtues of Adcofirearms. Steve et al. have caught mistakes and assumptions I have made. I have never caught them or had any issues with their info, products or service.

Hmmm...
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep, this string is not going in the direction I wanted it to.  I am trying to find the post that I read last month about ADCO service.  I can't find it.  I must have been mistaken. I will retract the remark until I can find that thread.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm surprised Forest hasn't been here scolding you for not including[url=http://groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/homepage.msnw?pgmarket=en-us]The Maryland Shooter's site[/url]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 8:31:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[url=www.adcofirearms.com]ADCO Firearms[/url] have service problems? Impossible! Steve is top-notch in every respect. Perhaps you're talking about a different ADCO (the one that makes the cheap red-dots?).
View Quote

Are you referring to my post?
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top