Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 7:41:03 AM EDT
First time at the range with it, I loved it, real nice groups, some less than 1 inch, three shot groups for now till it's broken in,

I only did 50 yards for now since I haven't got optics for it yet, but I am impressed, although I had two feed problems, after a few rounds in the first or second mag load, I was using NHMTG and a colt mags
don't konow which one for sure the first feed problem was with the bolt staying open but not due to the bolt hold open tab, just resting on the back of the round but did not strip it ,

and the second jam with the round on the side of the bolt wedged and dented, I am hoping this will go away with break in or is this common, also any reccomendation on optics? I have the removable tactical handel with A2 sights, I want to be able to use my open sights

so I need either a see through mounts or somthing, I don't need alot of magnification, but something variable would be nice, it is an Entry tactical RRA with a quad rail,

javascript:openPopImg('images/purent.gif', 'AR1251X', '725', '238')

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top