Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2007 11:43:52 AM EDT
Is there any decent red dot scopes or optics out there I should consider in the $100 or less range until I can spend $400 or more for my flattop 9mm or later flattop .223 that will stand up for a year or more with a good reputation? I'm very sure this has been asked a million times. We spend most of our dollars on the gun itself and just want to shoot it until more money comes in. Chinese is about what I expect to hear, but what should I consider and what should I stay away from?    Your glad and sad stories please.   signed, BROKE from AR parts.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 12:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]
the clonepoints on the EE are decent. I have one and for the money its great. obviously not intended for serious use, but for a range gun or something to play around with, I would say its a great value.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 12:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't waste it, then you're $100 or so closer to your EOTech or Aimpoint
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 1:27:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no personal experience with the SPOT, but guys who are looking for a decent weapons grade optic, who can’t quite yet afford a Aimpoint or EOTech, seem to like them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#4]

I just clicked this thread because I wanted to see what the hell you were talking about in the title.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top