Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/17/2003 2:03:19 PM EDT
Whats are the Pros/Cons to these?
Where can you find one? (Website addresses please, not just a name)

Are these acctually an improvement to the standard Bolt carriers and assemblies?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree with Troy, all I have heard about them is that they are not worth the extra $$$.

But if you do want one, DPMS sells them.
[url]http://www.dpmsinc.com/10browse.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Agreed!!!

Don't waste your money on titanium firing pins either. I talked to DPMS and they said "Don't use them." Their explanation was they are lighter and don't have the 'mass' striking force of steel, thus may cause non-fires.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Spend your money on ammo, not shit like that!
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 7:19:59 PM EDT
[#5]
IMHO a bright shiny carrier doesn't lend itself to being very "tactical." Just my $.02 though.

BTW- I know some of you are getting really pissed that everyone is saying "tactical" all the time, sorry! [:D]
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 9:10:57 PM EDT
[#6]
What I really want is one of those LMT Carrier assemblies...But it seems that no one carries them anymore, and they are pretty damn expensive!
I guess I could sell my current new B/C assembly for a hundred and just have to spend two hundred on an LMT, but STILL!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top