Posted: 6/19/2003 1:23:03 PM EDT

*shakes his head* A tragedy, I know....

IMHO YMMV, blah, blah, blah...
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#1]
SPR - Small Pecker Rifle
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:39:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Does that bother you? You wanna hear a joke?
Knock, knock...

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:45:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Uhm, I don't get it?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Uhm, I don't get it?
View Quote

You're supposed to say "Who's there?".
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uhm, I don't get it?
View Quote

You're supposed to say "Who's there?".
View Quote

no no no no.... I meant I didn't get the FIRST post.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#6]
back when i was in a barbershop quartet in scocese, illinois....
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#7]
"Who's there?".
View Quote

Ah go fuck yerself...
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:07:05 PM EDT
[#8]
just my .02, but i don't think you want to put your guns out in the open like that.  someone can come into your house, and take your guns, or use them for nefarious deeds.  IMHO, you'd want to keep your guns locked up in a safe, away from prying eyes, and happy fingers.  you might end up getting a scratch on your gun, and everyone knows we can't have that.....YMMV
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:08:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow this thread is Quality with a capital Q! [:d]
I dont get it either?

Yes I do dammit!

Im not crazy round here, U b the crezy won!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:14:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
just my .02, but i don't think you want to put your guns out in the open like that.  someone can come into your house, and take your guns, or use them for nefarious deeds.  IMHO, you'd want to keep your guns locked up in a safe, away from prying eyes, and happy fingers.  you might end up getting a scratch on your gun, and everyone knows we can't have that.....YMMV
View Quote

Well you know I thought the same thing too so what I did was replaced the cheap wooden door that came with the house with a wrought iron one. The wife has a little trouble getting in and out of the house now but my .02 is that it's good for her.. She said something about black rifle fever so I took her to the hospital immediately.. It turns out she was right.. She had SARS...

Wait!!
Whats a Pizone??
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#11]
You gotta love the patriotic theme.  Plus looks like you have camo for all occasions....

Sheiking: The mine under the throw rug takes care of the theiving bastards.  I recall when guys had glass front gun cabinets and folks had more class than to steal a rifle.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#12]
cube - you made a good decision in replacing the cheap wooden door, but you should have used something other than wrought iron.  what i would have done replaced the cheap wood with old style, a 3 foot thick wood door.  Wrought iron is good for security, but it's not very pleasing on the eyes.  In my experience, a wrought iron door will just draw more attention, making you more susceptible to a thieving villan.

BillSP1 - glass would never stop a real villan.  real villans had class too, they just didn't like glass.  surprised you didn't know that...
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#13]
[size=4]So What Happens??[/size=4]

Are they doing something?

I still don't get it.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:32:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Bill: Thanks! I call it my freedom wall... As for the throw rug, I dont own one.. IMHO they carry germs and the last thing I need right now is Monkey Pox... YMMV

SkieKing: Thats a very good idea.. I wish I would've thought of that before I spent all that money! Either way I dont have any minorities living in my area so I think I'm safe...
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#15]
cube - good thing too, cuz you know all those minorities carry SARS.....
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#16]
SkieKing - Really? My wife had an affair with a black man some time ago.. I wonder if thats where she got it? Needless to say nobody without white skin is gettin' through MY door anytime soon... Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#17]
cube - yeah, it's possible thats where she got it from.  "black rifle fever", sounds pretty fishy to me....
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#18]
SkieKing - You know you're right! That little hussie! I should have made that connection... I always was a little slow at picking up on the sexual innuendo...
I can't type too much right now... I need to go hang a white's only sign outside. Like I said there aren't too many minorities around here but it's like my Dad used to say "It's Better to be safe than sorry..."
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:58:34 PM EDT
[#19]
cube - no problem, just doing my duty as a patriot to help a man in need.  BTW, if you need help "erradicating any vermin", or what not, i'd be more than willing.....
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:05:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I would love some help "eradicating some vermin" but I see you only have 36 posts! With a record like that how much help you could you be? I mean MAHABALI has over 2000 posts! THATS the kinda' guy I want helpin' me out. He obviosuly has his shit together...
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#21]
IBTL
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#22]
I saw this post before there were any replies but didn't know if I was missing something...I don't get it either.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:09:34 PM EDT
[#23]
cube - hmm, you make an interesting point.  i can't say i'd say any diffrent if i was in your shoes.  i mean 36 posts, thats like kindergarten style, and you know all those people with 50 million posts out there always have some intelligent to say.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#24]
[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
[ROFL2]
View Quote

This guy knows what I'm talkin' about...
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
cube - hmm, you make an interesting point.  i can't say i'd say any diffrent if i was in your shoes.  i mean 36 posts, thats like kindergarten style, and you know all those people with 50 million posts out there always have some intelligent to say.  
View Quote

Yes you're right but I have to admit that I'm pleasantly surprised with what you've had to say.. Usually people with less than 1000 posts really dont have anything useful to pass on. I know I look up to people like Horik... That was a brilliant peice of insight he provided... Dont you think?

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[ROFL2]
View Quote

This guy knows what I'm talkin' about...
View Quote

You positive about that? [:\]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:39:49 PM EDT
[#28]
cube - your right.  horik is quite a piece of work.  i wish i knew how these guys got to where they are now, because i can only hope at sometime i'm at their level.  between horik, wolfpack, and MAHABALI, you have quite a crew to help with the "erradicating of vermin".  i'd really like to help though.  maybe i can carry the gear or something, till i reach triple or quadruple digits?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#29]
WTF is going on in here?

POSTING so I can keep an eye out for a damn answer.

Am I in the land of OZ? [whacko]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#30]
skieking -  Fine.. You can carry the gear... But dont think that were gonna slow down for you!
Wait.. I dont have 1000 posts yet either.. crap..
Umm..
Umm...

"IBTL"

"Hey, nice rifle".

"ROFLMAO"

"My .02"

There... Now I feel cool again..
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#31]
we are now in the presence of greatness.  in my random wanderings, i have stumbled across threads containing info-bits from this man/myth/legend? that goes by the name of M4_Aiming_At_U.  I think you have found your field general for Operation Vermin Erradication.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:15:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
WTF is going on in here?

POSTING so I can keep an eye out for a damn answer.

Am I in the land of OZ? [whacko]
View Quote

*drools* Over 4600 posts... Sir, I salute you...
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#33]
cube01,  Open up a window man, I think the cleaning solvent is getting to you!

IBTL

DILBERT_556
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
we are now in the presence of greatness.  in my random wanderings, i have stumbled across threads containing info-bits from this man/myth/legend? that goes by the name of M4_Aiming_At_U.  I think you have found your field general for Operation Vermin Erradication.  
View Quote

You trying to mock me?

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#35]
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=15630&iGalleryUnq=690&iImageUnq=13385[/img]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:32:28 PM EDT
[#36]
M4 - i wouldn't dare mock you.  you are god-like to us mere mortals.  i look up to you so much, i own a RRA M4.  that should tell you how much i respect you, and your 4000+ post count....
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You trying to mock me?
View Quote

Oh no.. no.. Buzz look an ALIEN!!!!

(Toy Story)
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Oh ya,  they're mocking you M4.

They're mocking you [b]BAD[/b].

Some one here is looking realy realy stoopid.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:56:49 PM EDT
[#39]
          Sapos y Trolls

Un cuento
   (Con mis perdones a Juan Rulfo)

Estoy sentado junto a la alcantarilla aguardando a que salgan los trolls.  Anoche, mientras estabamos cenando, comenzaron a armar el gran alboroto y no pararon de cantar hasata que amanecio.  Mi madrina tambien dice eso:  que la griteria de los trolls le espanto el sueno.  Y ahora ella bien quisiera dormir.  Por eso me mando a que me sentara aqui, junto a la alcantarilla, y me pusiera con una tabla en la mano para que cuanto troll saliera a pegar de brincos afuera, la apalcuachara a tablazos...Los trolls son verdes de todo a todo, menos in la panza.  Los sapos son negros.  Los trolls son buenos para hacer de comer con ellos.  Los sapos no se comen; pero yo me los he comido tambien, aunque no se coman, y saben igual de los trolls.  Cube01 es el que dice que es malo comer los sapos.  El tambien me dice que la unica cosa que se hace con los sapos es chuparlos y entonces ir a la red electronica bajo la influencia del veneno psycotropico.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:58:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Ya' know what would make this thread complete IMHO is if TitaniumTits got IBTL! Yeah.. Then it would be a true ARFCOM thread!
Just my .02
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
          Sapos y Trolls

Un cuento
   (Con mis perdones a Juan Rulfo)

Estoy sentado junto a la alcantarilla aguardando a que salgan los trolls.  Anoche, mientras estabamos cenando, comenzaron a armar el gran alboroto y no pararon de cantar hasata que amanecio.  Mi madrina tambien dice eso:  que la griteria de los trolls le espanto el sueno.  Y ahora ella bien quisiera dormir.  Por eso me mando a que me sentara aqui, junto a la alcantarilla, y me pusiera con una tabla en la mano para que cuanto troll saliera a pegar de brincos afuera, la apalcuachara a tablazos...Los trolls son verdes de todo a todo, menos in la panza.  Los sapos son negros.  Los trolls son buenos para hacer de comer con ellos.  Los sapos no se comen; pero yo me los he comido tambien, aunque no se coman, y saben igual de los trolls.  Cube01 es el que dice que es malo comer los sapos.  El tambien me dice que la unica cosa que se hace con los sapos es chuparlos y entonces ir a la red electronica bajo la influencia del veneno psycotropico.  
View Quote

That's easy for you to say.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#42]
For those of us who dont speak spanish like my good friend llanero *hands 'em a towel*
Here's what he said:

Toads and Trolls

A story (With my forgive Juan Rulfo)

I am seated next to the drain awaiting to that they leave the trolls.  Last night, while we had dinner, they began to arm the great one I disturb and they did not stop to sing hasata that amanecio.  My godmother tambien says that: that the griteria of the trolls it fright the I sound.  And now she well wanted to sleep.  Therefore me command to that sat down aqui, next to the drain, and put me with a board in the hand so that as much as troll you left to hit of bounces outside, the apalcuachara to tablazos. ..Los trolls are green of all to all, less in the panza.  The toads are black.  The trolls are good to do to eat with them.  The toads herself are not eaten; but I have eaten them me tambien, although they be not eaten, and know equal about the trolls.  Cube01 is the one that says that is evil to eat the toads.  He also says me that the right thing that is done with the toads is to suck them and then to go to the network electronica under the influence of the poison psycotropico.  

Needless to say he needs to work on his English a little..
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:17:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
M4 - i wouldn't dare mock you.  you are god-like to us mere mortals.  i look up to you so much, i own a RRA M4.  that should tell you how much i respect you, and your 4000+ post count....
View Quote

Well then bitch,

Your sig line looks like it might come sooner that you thought....hehe

I don’t mind being mocked. Especially by two [i]people[/i] such as yourselves....

[rofl]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:18:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Nice rifles, nice flag.  Getting ready for the Forth of July are you?

I wouldn't have been able to have a "room" where I could put my gun stuff in with my ex wife.

But now I do.  I have some strange stuff on the wall.  I'll take the heat from here on out.

Go to it guys, beat me up...........but it's [b]my[/b] room!

[img]http://members.aol.com/lsurretsky/images/up%20against%20the%20wall.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#45]
that was very educational.  i would like to give praise to Juan Valdez, for taking the time to share with us his infinate wisdom on the subject of trolls and toads....
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:35:44 PM EDT
[#46]
M4 - no disrespect intended.  i was merely stating you would make an excellent choice to lead cube01's squad of highly motivated, well trained "vermin erradicators"...
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:49:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Back in the days of Stalin, there was this peasant Ukranian farmer named Rudolph who really hated the Soviets because they took his land away from him and made him work it as a collective.  One day his wife, Martha, came up and said "Rudolph, tomorrow a very important member of the the Politburo is  coming here to make a tour of the farm."
 Rudolph replies to the effect that if any damn commie sets foot on his farm, he'd skewer him with a pitchfork and feed him to the hogs.  Martha calms him down and tells him to put up with the party member from Moscow or they'd all end up in Siberia.
 So the communist party official shows up and Rudolph is doing amazingly well conversing with the big wig, who, during the flow of conversation, looks out the window and comments that it might rain today.
 Rudolph, being a man of the land, knows it ain't gonna rain today and tells the politburo member this.
 The politburo member does not take kindly to being contradicted by a Ukrainian peasant, begs to differ.  One thing leads to another and blows are soon exchanged and Martha, visions of Siberina gulags dancing in her mind, decides to take charge of the situation:  She pulls the two men apart and screams at her husband "Rudolph!  The Red knows rain, dear!"
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:27:27 PM EDT
[#48]
So which one of those guns did Val Kilmer use in the movie “Tombstone”?
(It was due.)
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#49]
I got it...! I figured it out... you see I, I am the lemon merchant... and you... you are the keeper of the cheese...

STP. (i think, toads not so much...)
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 9:54:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Someone say vermin?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top