Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/6/2004 6:02:37 AM EDT
Have the opportunity to get one a a very good price NIB. M16 carry handle mount. I realize it is only 2x20 with amber triangle and 10mm exit pupil. Small and compact is one reason I like it. Use would be on one of two 14.5" carbines.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:14:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I love mine.  I just used one on my Bushy Modular for my first 3-Gun Tactical Match.  It was dead on for the 100 meter plates and perfect for the CQB Terrorist behind Hostage targets.  I may not have been the fastest on the course but at least I shot a clean match without hitting any hostages.  Buy it, I'm sure you will love it.

Just my .02,
MadDog  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:37:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks MD, I decided to get it.  Pick it up tomorrow. Thanks for the reply.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Update, I am impressed with the compactness of the unit. The black post/amber triangle is very easily picked up in all light conditions.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top