Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/15/2018 1:25:20 PM EDT
Pros, cons, any info from folks that have/use them would be great!

Pics are welcome too ??????

Ps specifically the SR-1 reticle
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 3:21:42 PM EDT
Decent scope.
But since you can get the Trijicon Accupower 1-8 for basically the same price, interest is low.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 3:39:57 PM EDT
Some people still have their jimmies rustled because of the SNAFU/recall, so they aren't interested in even considering it.

I've handled one but not shot it. Looks fantastic and the fit/finish is on par for the price. Seems like a great option and I haven't heard much negative feedback about it. Nothing substantial anyway.

Originally Posted By BarrettBoy:
Decent scope.
But since you can get the Trijicon Accupower 1-8 for basically the same price, interest is low.
View Quote
The Vudu is 5oz lighter and readily available for over $100 less than the Trijicon 1-8. Should also use a lighter mount because of the smaller tube.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 6:36:25 PM EDT
I have one with the SR1 reticle. The glass is really good. The reticle on 1x is super fast with excellent eye relief.

I wish it had capped turrents. I've moved the elevation knob a time or two while slinging the rifle and transitioning to pistol. I wish it was daylight bright, its not. I also think the center dot is too large when zoomed all the way in.

Overall I think it's a pretty good optic but with a few "could be betters." For what I paid for it, I feel like its a good optic.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 9:33:26 PM EDT
I wanted to like it, but since it is not daylight bright it's a non-starter
Top Top