Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2018 1:25:20 PM EDT
Pros, cons, any info from folks that have/use them would be great!

Pics are welcome too ??????

Ps specifically the SR-1 reticle
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Decent scope.
But since you can get the Trijicon Accupower 1-8 for basically the same price, interest is low.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Some people still have their jimmies rustled because of the SNAFU/recall, so they aren't interested in even considering it.

I've handled one but not shot it. Looks fantastic and the fit/finish is on par for the price. Seems like a great option and I haven't heard much negative feedback about it. Nothing substantial anyway.

Quoted:
Decent scope.
But since you can get the Trijicon Accupower 1-8 for basically the same price, interest is low.
View Quote
The Vudu is 5oz lighter and readily available for over $100 less than the Trijicon 1-8. Should also use a lighter mount because of the smaller tube.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one with the SR1 reticle. The glass is really good. The reticle on 1x is super fast with excellent eye relief.

I wish it had capped turrents. I've moved the elevation knob a time or two while slinging the rifle and transitioning to pistol. I wish it was daylight bright, its not. I also think the center dot is too large when zoomed all the way in.

Overall I think it's a pretty good optic but with a few "could be betters." For what I paid for it, I feel like its a good optic.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 9:33:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I wanted to like it, but since it is not daylight bright it's a non-starter
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top