Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2006 4:39:21 PM EST
Gonna do it. I forgot to order their reducer, do I need their product or what thinner can i use from the craft, hardware and or hobby shop????
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:48:54 PM EST
i just used a cheap airbrush and airbrush compressor, didnt need to thin it. i think acetone or mek will clean it up. you could also go to sherwin williams and ask them.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:57:46 PM EST
Hi I have done about 8 rifles and pistols and scopes. With colt gray and coyote brown. I have never used there reducer. Just follow there instructions. I use carb spray to clean up the air brush after. Works great. Try somthing like a old mag light to get a feel for it. Its very easy to use just take your time and make sure your parts are clean and dry. For mesureing get a set of Stanless steel spoons. The carb spray washed away the size markings on my plastic ones. You will be amaszed at how much you can do with a little 4oz bottle. If its cold were you are use a hair dryer to warm up and speed dry time. Also if you are useing a propelent can for air brush keep it in some warm or hot water. So that it wont freze up on you.
Top Top