Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/13/2007 5:23:07 PM EDT
OK, I'm new to AR's I've shot bolt guns my whole life but some of the newer tactical matches look like a blast. So, with that said I'm in the market for a rifle. My dad has a Bushmaster DCM that shoots beter than I ever would have thought. I think that rifle maybe a bit to long and heavy for what I'm looking to do. I'm thinking something with about 18" barrel. RRA has a Coyote that looks pretty good. I can get a full rifle at cost so would it be worth it to build? I can probably get parts at cost to but with shipping is it worht it? Thanks in advance,
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#1]
If you buy a upper then a complete lower you push 2 pins and save a little on taxes. Plus you can get a lower you want and mix with a upper you want.

RRA midlengtht 16" upper and stag lower with CTR stock
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you buy a upper then a complete lower you push 2 pins and save a little on taxes. Plus you can get a lower you want and mix with a upper you want.

RRA midlengtht 16" upper and stag lower with CTR stock

+1...good combo all together imo; also, the stag 16" m4 uppers are a great deal

try a search, you will find many opinions and topics covering "build vs buy"...if you find a good deal on a complete one, take it; to save money on builds, usually , used parts, kits, or discounts/multipul builds might be the way to "save"
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top