Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 8:47:22 AM EDT
As many of you know, I don't post here very often anymore.  That is because my AR-15 business is virtually non-existent these days.  99% is now with Saigas and other AK variants.

I will continue to make custom AR-15 uppers on a special order only basis, but there will be no more Tromix TR-15 lower receivers made.  There were a total of 325 produced from 12/13/2000 through 9/9/2005 and I currently have NO unallocated stock remaining.  The Blue Book will be updated in 2007 to reflect the discontinuance of the Tromix TR-15 lineup.

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp
www.tromix.com

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#1]
ShurrRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrre......

I've heard THAT before.  

Just kidding ya... best of luck with your current and future endeavors!!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Its not my fault is it Tony?

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Its not my fault is it Tony?

NO.  It's MY fault.
I was reading about this at 0500, thinking, "Hey.  I should get one of those..."
P.S.  I washed my car, so it's gonna rain, too.

Good fortune with the new angle, Tony.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:39:05 PM EDT
[#4]
 As the proud owner of #268 I'm sorry to hear this, but I'm glad to hear that business is going good.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:31:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I am going to post a site www.tromixkids.com and have everyone post pics of the guns they have and use it to keep track of them over the years.  Some of the custom stuff Tony did is top shelf and the guns are going to be worth some nice coin as the years roll by.

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top