Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2012 4:32:07 AM EDT
So far, so AWESOME with the Spikes Tactical through about 400 rounds. Absolutely love this gun - shoots beautifully! Only ammo through it has been Tula 55 gr hp steel case - no abnormal wear to be noted anywhere, no feed or extract issues....just bang bang bang. Have a magpul moe handguard, magpul vertical grip and a small light with mount waiting for install which will complete the gun. Currently set up with magpul mbus rear sight, standard A2 front and a red dot on the flat top.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 5:03:07 AM EDT
Maybe that is the key to get my wife to the range…her own rifle. If only I could get a Michael Kors or Torry Birch logoed upper to match her shoes & handbags...lol. Very nice rifle...you guys have fun shooting.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 5:36:32 AM EDT
Nice OP
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:32:54 AM EDT
My wife is not into shooting..the kids are into it with a engeance though
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:35:27 AM EDT
"That's a tight present."
-Cameron Phillips
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:38:21 AM EDT

I love mine.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 7:11:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2012 9:08:50 AM EDT by 9divdoc]
Originally Posted By locke12:
"That's a tight present."
-Cameron Phillips

Cameron Baum actually ....

& that is a "tight present"
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 7:25:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2012 7:26:23 AM EDT by lakeshow7]
Originally Posted By Constant_Impingement:
Maybe that is the key to get my wife to the range…her own rifle. If only I could get a Michael Kors or Torry Birch logoed upper to match her shoes & handbags...lol. Very nice rifle...you guys have fun shooting.

^hahaha i know what you mean. mine would have to have a coach range bag and shooting glasses. nice present and nice rifle.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 7:32:04 AM EDT
The Key to getting my wife to shoot was to not push the rifle and set up I have on her..she settled for a standard fixed handled M4 type carbine..she thought lightweight too light and Socom barrel to heavy...she wanted simple and she got itshe also has no love for piston conversions 3 out of my 6 are osprey..she prefers DI so I got rifle#6 and rebuilt it to her likes and wants.
Top Top