Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 6:13:34 AM EDT
I'm guessing this thing is a copy of the ARMS #2 mount.  Probably made in China.  Anyone use something like this?  Is it an OK mount for range use on a carry handle?

I want to put one on a Colt Sporter Match HBAR with carry handle if it will work allright.  If it's as loose as a goose, I'll pass though.

http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/a9/44/a0_1_b.JPG

You are bidding on a brand new high quality made Tactical carry handle mount

This carry handel scope mount  is made of full metal(Aluminum) ,black matte finish and it can be Install/release QUICKLY. It fit all Colt style carry handle.

It is "see-thru" type, you can still use the original iron sight when you put this mount on your carry handle.

If this thing is total junk, what DECENT options do I have without breakingthe bank?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:55:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:11:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/9/2005 8:11:42 AM EDT by Claven2]
It being made in China or Taiwan or someplace doesn't matter to me really.  I'm in Canada and have owned a number of Norinco weapons without feeling guilty ;)  

What I want to know though is if these mounts cut the mustard, ie, are they solid enough and toleranced properly to hold zero, or am I better off taking a pass and buying a different econo-mount?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:42:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:28:35 AM EDT
Ok, well for the low low price of $15 shipped, I'll take a risk on it and see if it works OK or not.  

Top Top