Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 6:13:34 AM EDT
I'm guessing this thing is a copy of the ARMS #2 mount.  Probably made in China.  Anyone use something like this?  Is it an OK mount for range use on a carry handle?

I want to put one on a Colt Sporter Match HBAR with carry handle if it will work allright.  If it's as loose as a goose, I'll pass though.

http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/a9/44/a0_1_b.JPG

You are bidding on a brand new high quality made Tactical carry handle mount

This carry handel scope mount  is made of full metal(Aluminum) ,black matte finish and it can be Install/release QUICKLY. It fit all Colt style carry handle.

It is "see-thru" type, you can still use the original iron sight when you put this mount on your carry handle.

If this thing is total junk, what DECENT options do I have without breakingthe bank?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:55:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:11:06 AM EDT
[#2]
It being made in China or Taiwan or someplace doesn't matter to me really.  I'm in Canada and have owned a number of Norinco weapons without feeling guilty ;)  

What I want to know though is if these mounts cut the mustard, ie, are they solid enough and toleranced properly to hold zero, or am I better off taking a pass and buying a different econo-mount?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:42:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:28:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok, well for the low low price of $15 shipped, I'll take a risk on it and see if it works OK or not.  

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top