Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/2/2006 6:29:52 PM EDT
Wow, by accident I ran into the perfect Parts & Range bag at "Outdoor World"

I was breezing through the Fishing tackle section on my way to the gun section.........when there it was......

"XPS" OD green Bag  ------ stands for extreme performance system ---- Fishing tackle bag

The bag is quite large, but it can hold just about everything you would ever need for your AR15.
The middle section of this bag has a panel that drops down to expose 4 plastic boxes that are very well divided. Approx. 15 compartments per plastic box. Each plastic box slides in and out on a shelf system located in the middle section of this bag.
I filled these plastic boxes with all the extra parts I carry for my AR15........Pins and springs and small parts. I used about 30 compartments.........

In the top of this XPS Bag......... I put all my cleaning equipment....bottles, brushes, patches etc. etc.

The side panels are deep enough to hold full size cans of Spray CLP and all your cleaning rods.

There are more pockets in this bag than you can count,  a front pocket to hold glasses [ I put my shooting glasses inside ]  I found a pocket to store 30 rd magazines ................ all for $49

There is a large section that will hold manuals........... In water tight zipper compartments

Converting this tackle box into a range bag has worked out perfectly........... I used to carry my parts boxes......and my cleaning and tool bag seperately......Now it all fits into one neat Bag

Check it out......... if you have a lot of parts like I do......I know you will walk away with one.

JF.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:46:39 AM EDT
[#1]
do you happen to have a sku number?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:43:39 AM EDT
[#2]
PICS ???  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:03:42 AM EDT
[#3]
We need

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:54:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes !!!  That is it  !!!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:15:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I like that!  I have used a hard-sided plastic Plano tackle box for years.  Lots 'O compartments for the small stuff and enough room for long things like bore guides.  Good find.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:01:45 PM EDT
[#7]
A Big Thanks to labrat454.....for doing the leg work in getting the photos

Yes the bag is a whopping 15 inches tall....so if you are looking for a small bag to carry to the range this is NOT for you.

But this bag will hold everything......from tools........to a ton of small replacement parts.......to full size cans of CPL........all you cleaning supplies and break-down Rods. Cell phone compartments, on and on.

I have the military AR15 manual in the water tight clear plastic zippered case.

If this bag can't carry it [ except the weapon ] you probably don't need it !

Again for $49....I couldn't pass it up....I was trying to grab three diferent boxes to throw into the trunk
to drive to the range....the range I have to use is an hour drive, so it is important to have everything you think you might need during a day of shooting............ Now I need only grab ONE bag and I am good.

JF.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I like that... I'll have to pick one up...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I have one, I use mine for fishing takle though    It's a very good, high quality bag.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:53:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

JF.

No proplem, Im a state employee so I was on state time .  You start out trying to do a good job and after a while you just stop beating you head against the wall and you become the stereotype gov't worker.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

JF.

No proplem, Im a state employee so I was on state time .  You start out trying to do a good job and after a while you just stop beating you head against the wall and you become the stereotype gov't worker.

You too, eh?  

I'm proud of what I do, just not proud of what I've become.   Oh well, it's a living.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top