Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 3:59:19 PM EDT
This is SC-Texas's new baby girl.
Ace Ultralight stock wrapped with 1/16" racing braid from his boat.  
Who wants their's done next?

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont worry no one is gonna steal it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#2]
[lol]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#3]
It gives me the same creepy feeling as when my wife watches Will and Grace.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#4]
No sir, I dont like it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:49:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It gives me the same creepy feeling as when my wife watches Will and Grace.
View Quote

Hey ! My wife and I both love that show. Watch it sometime. Aside from the fag parts, it is pretty hilarious.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Please stop AR abuse.

[:D]

--LS
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:50:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Im starting to regret inspiring you on this whole "para cord" thing Slumlord..........[LOL].......UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:22:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Wow.. that is probably the cheapest theft deterrence I've ever seen!

I mean.. um.. sure.. it looks ok.. I mean.. uh.. [rofl]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:14:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Bushmaster is proud to add to their ever expanding line of AR rifles, the new Hello Kitty AR!

"Our product suffers from bad feelings on the part of women, specifically younger women. We feel that this rifle will help bridge the gap with young female potential gun owners..." Said Busmhaster's President today.

"...This is only the first step. We are releasing the SR-2 version of the HKR (Hello Kitty Rifle) next year that will be completely pink with purple and yellow flowers, and a laser etched Hello Kitty cartoon on the magazine well. This concept and drawings have tested well with younger females."

This bold initiative does not stop at the young female market however. "We are also in development of the new GFR, the Ghetto Fabulous Rifle, that will have high polished chrome accents and a Tommy Hilfiger designed sling. A special Master P signature edition of this line is planned with Platinum accents and on the side it will be engraved with the phrase 'Uhhhhhh.....Na na na na...."

There have also been rumors around the Bushmaster plant of other special Celebrity signature guns. "This is just in the very earliest concept stages, but it might happen as collector's editions. We sketched out the Rosie O'Donnel model that weighs 47 pounds and is extremely loud and obnoxious to be around. The proposed Shaqille O'Neal signature gun is 5 feet long. The Oprah model comes with an accessory pack that can make the rifle's weight vary from 6 pounds to 25 pounds.."
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:42:36 AM EDT
[#10]
BLING BLING Baby.

Now I know how to wrap paracord onto stocks & I used up some of that Yale 1/16th Inch Yacht Braid that has been laying around my gear bag and boat for years.

At least I can find the thing in the pitch black of the night:)  
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:48:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Yuck.  I don't want to hear what you do with that buffer tube!  [puke]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:53:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Even my wife thinks pink ARs are ugly.

Alex
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:58:36 AM EDT
[#13]
that's it.
i am heading by the arts supply store on the way home to get some gold foil!

no'body gona have mo' Bling dan 308wood.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 8:17:54 AM EDT
[#14]
JohnWayne,   [rofl] that has got to be one of the funniest things I have read in a while.  [rofl2]

Great now we have a Houston race to have the ugliest and most bling-bling rifle around!!!!
[whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko][whacko]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 8:22:24 AM EDT
[#15]
If Elton John had an AR15, it would look like that.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#17]
my eyes, i can't see!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Ya'll are lucky I havebn't seen a hello kitty sticker.  I would put that on there just for grins:)
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#19]
By God Troy, you have waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands!  Someone please take the copy of photoshop away from him! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#20]
[flame]

[nono]

That poor gun needs some emotional therapy now.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:21:43 PM EDT
[#21]
I know you have been wanting an EOTECH SC, but this is as bright as they have.
Kind of makes it look more complete though.

Hope you like it.

Oh well. I must be missing something. Here is a link. :D
http://debearstoys.debeardesigns.com/images/mqeotech.jpg
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Those outside of the Houston area won't get the "Montrose" joke, I think.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:25:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Those outside of the Houston area won't get the "Montrose" joke, I think.
View Quote

LOL I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:30:51 PM EDT
[#24]
I'd say he is secure in his manhood, but the true story is probable along the lines of "the only way his significant other would let him get another AR-15 is if he decorated it pink!"  Hell, if it's an AR and it shoots, who cares what color it is!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:36:36 PM EDT
[#25]
It takes a man to post a picture of his gun with pink on it...  Hope your the type that can go bear huntin' with a switch....  Thats a gun that will get you noticed allright...  You could buy some of those led blinker things & put them on the stock & foregrip if you want a little more...  Or possibly a cow bell to hang from the sling...   lol,  fun post...

Prosise  
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:00:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Funny thing is that the G/F shot MR Wilson's EO TECH equiped rifle and is demanding that I put one on this rifle.  Seems she can hit the target when shooting w/ the EO TECH.

Link Posted: 6/3/2003 7:48:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Montrose edition AR-69, Seriously if you pull that on a turd, he will laugh so hard you will achieve tactical surprise when you shoot him!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:37:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ya'll are lucky I havebn't seen a hello kitty sticker.  I would put that on there just for grins:)
View Quote

There's a store in katy mills mall that has all kinds of hello kitty stickers, bags, etc, and I know that cause I saw it was I was walking by two weekends ago.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#29]
I do believe, If nothing else that rifle is not only Kali-Legal, it is San Fran Legal as well.
Of course if the owner uses Perfume and not cologne, it was Banned in Kali as well.[;)]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:05:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Isn't that an RRA (Rump Ranger Arms)? I'm almost positive that's one of their new 16" Rump Ranger Carbines.  The handgrips extend to dissipator length if you stroke it just right, and the barrel is naked to ease the insertion into the can of your choice.

AWFULL! [:X*]

DILBERT_556

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top