Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 2:13:43 PM EDT
On The Show American Shooter last night they did a spot on the M4 and a Huge Gun Store in AZ where you can rent Machine Guns.

They showed a guy throwing the M4 on a Huge Pile of Rocks just to show how tough it is !!!!

I think I'll pass on the Rocks with my AR's !!

The show is on channel 608 OLN on Directv in case any wants to look for it or Not ?

Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#1]
whats up fot.  dog from plant city here. july 4 theres a machine gun shoot at hernando sportsmans club on hwy 19 south of 98. thats not to far from gatorvill
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:42:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds Cool !!!

How far from Crystal River on 19?

Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:59:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Shooters World is now defunct. A buddy of mine went to Phoenix on buisness a couple of years ago, and he said the place was going out of buisness. (Divorces and lawsuits...) The only 2 full autos left were an aincient M16 and an equally old full auto Ruger .223.

Sad story really...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I saw that one.  That is a really old one though, it was on the channel TNN then moved to the other network.  That isn't the only place to rent MG's, some shooting ranges in Class III states offer this.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 5:08:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Next time you're in Las Vegas look in the phone book under shooting ranges,many of them rent Class 3.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top