Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 3:45:31 PM EDT
I just purchased some textured rust-oleum in black to paint my grey mags to match my black ar.  Its pretty neat stuff for you painters out there.  I still can't find any camo type paints to match my coyote magpul covers but I think I got close with nutmeg, go figure.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Ive used it before. its pretty durable, designed for outdoor furniture and the like. Dont spray it on too thick though. They also make it in a dark green.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I would love to find some textured paint that matches the coyote brown.  I can't even find the camo style paint around here so I'm going to see how well the mushroom, wasn't nutmeg, works after all, its not rust-oleum.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top