Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2004 6:12:28 AM EDT
This is just a major thank you to Texas Tactical for the EXCELLENT service and very quick delivery time and great prices on my recent order for my AR.  I recommend them highly.  Thanx TT
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:36:23 AM EDT
[#1]
HOw about a link?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:56:47 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www1.ecxmall.com/stores/texastacticalsupply/StoreFront.bok
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:48:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quite a bit of mark up. They have the Streamlight M6 for $429. OUch. I just ordered one from Farmpolicesupply.com for $239, that's almost a $200 dollar markup. Too much for me...
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:17:36 AM EDT
[#4]
That price seems about avg for the M6X improved model.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Quite a bit of mark up.

I checked out their Eagle/BHI/SOE prices, and they are running pretty close to MSRP on most of those items.  Some of these goods are listed at around 10% less than MSRP, while other items are listed at more than MSRP.  This won't cut it for true shoppers... I just got a Camelback Transformer from one of their competitors for $99, they sell it for $140(MSRP).  They sell the Eagle A-III pack for $130(MSRP) while others on the net sell it for $95.  Good luck when your competitors are running prices at 20-35% less than MSRP for identical items!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That price seems about avg for the M6X improved model.

Oh I didn't notice it was the "X". my bad.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top