Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 7:05:04 PM EDT
Where can I find a telescopic stock for a m-4 style carbon 15 rifle. I've e mailed bushmaster and have not gotten a response yet and the other gun shops I have asked have told me that this set up is so new that not many have parts yet. New to the process and could use some help. Nothing like an ar.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:20:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Nothing like an ar.

Sell it and buy an AR!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:42:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I can not tell from Bushmaster's site what the buffer tube on that rifle is made of but the rest of the stock is just a normal bushie telescoping stock. I think I have read on this site that some part of the bushie stock/buffer tube configuration is proprietary, if this is true then you would probably have to work with Bushie. Can someone answer if there is anything proprietary about bushmaster's stocks? If there is nothing proprietary then I would think just about any stock would work just fine.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top