Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 8/19/2003 8:19:15 PM EDT
I'm looking for the contact number for someone who does magazine refinishing. As I recall, there's a guy named Birdsong or something, who does a good job. Otherwise, any suggestions? Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 3:06:10 AM EDT
Walter Birdsong. The finish is Black-T and also Green-T. The finish is great. It's really slick as well because of its high lubricity. It might be too slippery for AR mags, but call the company and ask their opinion. WE Birdsong & Associates 1435 Monterey Road Florence, MS 39073 1-(601)-939-7448
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 1:12:03 PM EDT
Or for a little extra money you can just get a whole replacement mag body already anodized with a Teflon coating for about $13 from CMMG.
Top Top