Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/25/2003 6:42:20 AM EDT
Might buy this sight, what do you think about it? Just for general plinking use.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know anything about this sight, was hoping someone would answer because I've considered it myself.
Common Guys!!!!  Give us an opinion!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Save your money and buy an aimpoint, why settle for something less durable and waste good money at the same time?

Buy the aimpoint you will be very happy and can always get your money back out of the site.

Just my .02 worth.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
If youre looking for a cheap reddot plinker I have the Tasco redot mounted on a plinker AR that amazingly enough has been on that rifle for about two years, and has worked rather well up to this point. Only drawback is battery life and a bito paralax but good enough to bust plastis soda bottles @ 100 yds.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 4:22:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a Tasco Propoint back in the late 80s on a Bushmaster M4, It held up pretty well for my use, it will sever you well as a plinking/Range optic.

Boom has a good point, if you want a quality optic with military spec durability, Aimpoint is hard to beat.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top