Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/17/2006 12:34:16 PM EDT
This might be a dumb question, but is there a difference between a regular picatinny rail and a mil-spec 1913 rail?  The reason that I ask is that I just picked up a Bushy with the B.M.A.S. quad rail system and the Tango down vertical grip that I bought won't fit!  It looks like the Bushy rail system is wider than the Tango Down grip by quite a bit.  The Tango Down grip is supposed to fit mil-spec 1913 rails.

Has anyone ran into this problem?

CB
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:38:32 PM EDT
[#1]
My TD foregrip had to be BEAT on to my YHM rails... and I had to trim a little plastic first just to get it that far.

Then, once it took forever for me to get it installed.... I realized I hated the pig.  

Why did I sell my Dieter.... why God, why?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top